Sunday, April 13, 2014

My testimony



17/08/2012 (To Dad) Yes the shame and guilt were there when I first met Jesus on this side. But then He washed it all away with His love and forgiveness. And from then on I am happy. What extreme joy! It was like when you Dad first got saved. All my shame and guilt was washed away by His forgiveness and love. You remember the bad things that happened to you but without the shame and guilt and sorrow and pain and hurt. You know what I mean. So you see you haven’t failed, ‘cause Jesus never fails.
I know better now, I see clearly. You and mom didn’t fail. Now what happened to me is my testimony. Just like you have your testimony. We tell our stories up here and they are a testimony just like yours on your side of the curtain. It is victorious, it is powerful, it is beautiful, all to the glory of God and Jesus.  We continue to witness to others by our stories here. So many people to meet, so many to tell our stories to.   It is healing just like yours. So you see, you did not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment