Sunday, January 3, 2016

Robin Williams

16/08/2014

I don’t know him personally so I don’t think I could go and see him. I’m pretty sure he’s in the waterfall place, so he has time to heal and get to know the Lord’s love. I know there was a commotion in Heaven about him, and the Lord was choosing different people to meet him. He didn’t go himself, to give him time to adjust, but He probably already went to see him by now. I don’t know. But I know he’s loved, and I know the Lord caught his spirit and carried him here, and that he’s safe now from the Devil’s grip. I also know that the Lord sees all that he did to make others happy, how he let the Lord’s spirit use him while on earth and how he used the talents the Lord had given him to make other people happy. It’s the old story of he saved others but himself he couldn’t save. The devil always tries to destroy good people. Well, nobody’s good and Robin Williams was definitely a big sinner and made lots of mistakes, but his heart was very often right with the Lord, even if he didn’t really know the Lord in a deep way. He let His spirit move in him and move him to help and love others. But he got attacked and he couldn’t pull out on his own or even with others’ help. But the Lord is going to bring out good from it all in the end, just like He did with me.
Mommy, I wanted to thank you for taking care of my tomb, for planting the daffodils and now the lily of the valley. The daffodils were beautiful! And I know I’m gonna love the lily of the valley. They represent Jesus and I love the fact that they come from my grandparents’ garden. I love you, Mommy. Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment