Sunday, July 3, 2016

Third anniversary

24/11/2014: That’s what it truly is, amazing grace, and it continues to amaze me over and over again. Thanks for the nice postings you took the time (and pain!) to post for me today. I do appreciate it. Swan’s death is very beautiful and I do like that swan I drew. Thanks, Mom.


It’s a good idea to do it that way, it helps people to remember me. You must think I’m so very conceited, but I suffered so much from a desire to be loved and recognized while on earth, that it’s like healing for me when I see people do appreciate me, and remember me. It’s funny, isn’t it? You’d think for sure once in Heaven we have no more need of earthly recognition. But we do. We’re still human, and very much so. Of course, the Lord’s Love tops it all, and even if we didn’t have any earthly recognition or love or appreciation, the Lord’s love would be plenty enough. All that to say I appreciate all you do, Mommy, and I’m glad you’re not sad today. I’m glad you saw from your messages that you did all you could to help me, to reach out to me, to reassure me. I’m glad the condemnation is gone for good. I don’t want you to go back there, and I know you don’t either. Well, I had a real nice chat with the Lord today, and all I could do is praise and thank Him for His grace, His love, His mercy, the way He received me, picked me up, enveloped me in His arms. I’m so thankful. He renewed his reassurance and his forgiveness towards me. He let me repent and ask for His forgiveness for not having cried out for help as much as I should have, for being too stubborn, for taking matters into my own hands instead of trusting Him. He just held me real close and passed on the feeling that it would all work out for good in the end, that He could have stopped me as He has done for others, but that He’s happy to have rescued me forever from the devil’s grasp. So it’s Rom 8:28 I guess. All is well.
And yes, I wanted to tell you, I’m definitely attending Maria’s birthday party. She’s a wild one.


It’s fun, I’m getting to meet so many people. I guess I’ve now become acquainted and even friends with the sons and daughters of the people on your FB group. We’re like one big family now. You guys pray for each other, so we end up helping each other’s families. It’s neat actually, ‘cause we share tips, and ways to communicate joy and peace to you guys. Although what works for one doesn’t always work with someone else, but sometimes it does, and it’s worth a try.
I’ve become good friend with Catherine, and I’ve actually helped her help her mom. She watched me communicate with you, and even though she can’t quite do the same with her mom, it inspired her to try other ways which did work. Like this holiday recently she went to, with the hotel and all, she’s the one who worked it out, so her mom would feel her presence and her influence. And as you have noticed, she’s make some real progress and has more peace and more joy. Cathy was happy she sold her bike, ‘cause holding on to it wasn’t bearing such good fruit in her life. I guess everyone is different. I can’t see any bad fruit from the stuff you’re holding on it that belonged to me. It makes me happy that my things are being used and a blessing, and it makes you happy to use them, to think of me. So it’s good fruit and I don’t see any reason for you to give it up. But for Catherine’s mom, with her bike, it was different.
You know, her face is totally beautiful now, she no longer has that paralysis. That’s the beauty of heaven, it fixes everything! Just like my two breasts are the same again, and my scars are gone. So cool! Jesus is wonderful! I love you, Mommy, so much. Thanks for remembering me and dedicating this day to me. You make me very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment