Sunday, July 3, 2016

Birthday chat

8/12/2014 Thanks so much, Mommy, for the library! I would have just loved to help set it up! Well I did in some way, I’ve definitely helped with it, so it does make me happy you are dedicating it to me. Thank you! I pray you can get more books for it, really good wholesome books, educational and feeding as well, not like some of the books I read which were not so good for me. 

I’m so happy you’re on your way to spend Christmas with Peter and the girls. I’ll be around for sure. I don’t know yet where I’ll be helping this year. There is such a need in so many places. I was thinking of going to cheer Aliosha in Kazakstan. I have such fond memories of spending Christmas there. You remember the Christmas tree the Lord supplied at the very last minute? Oh it was so beautiful! And we made so many children happy. What a wonderful time we had! I’m amazed at how much love Aliosha still has for me. It really touches my heart! So I’m definitely popping there to cheer him up and play with his cute kids. 

I think I’ll give a hand to Andre and Crystal again in Lebanon, they’ve kind of adopted me so I’ll give them a hand. And I want to go help some of the Christian families in Arab countries who are getting such horrible persecution. They won’t be able to have a Christmas, so it’s really important that a few of us go there to fill their hearts with Christmas Joy, in spite of all their suffering, that they feel the Lord’s Love and presence. He is so proud of them. We’re preparing a big feast in Heaven for all those who were beheaded, who have died for their faith. This Christmas is going to be a special celebration in their honor, Jesus I’m sure is going to surprise us all with something special for them. They are being held in great honor, they don’t need to wait for the marriage supper to receive their reward, the Lord wants to reward them now. So many children… It’s so sad and so horrible when you think of what happened, but they are so happy now, they are being comforted. Many of them who still have their parents on earth suffering persecution want to come with us on a mission to comfort them. It’s going to be special.
So you see, I’m going to be pretty busy. But I’ll still make time for you, Mommy. I don’t have to sleep, although you know what, I do sometimes, just for pleasure. I sleep and I dream for pleasure! I missed so much sleep while on earth, the Lord told me I could sleep as much as I want here, isn’t that neat? Of course, during busy Christmas, like this year’s gonna be, I’m not planning to sleep much, if at all, ‘cause there’s so much I want to do, including spending time with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment