Sunday, January 3, 2016

Mothers

11/05/2014 I’m really looking forward to our little family reunion in Paris. It’s going to be so much fun. I’ll be invisible, but those who want to see me and feel my presence will be able to, the Lord told me. I hope so. I so want Peter and Stephy and my grand-parents to be happy when they think about me. It will come I’m sure. Eventually. I’m glad you are, Mommy. I’m so happy about that. That thinking about me makes you happy. I love you so much! Happy mother’s day by the way! I want to wish you again next week. You are the best mommy in the world. We were having a little chat today with some friends about our moms and how wonderful each one is, we were telling stories of things our moms did to make us happy, also funny things. My best memories are when we would make things together, the doll for Petra, and other things, all the things you taught me, and we would make them together. I so enjoyed that. I enjoyed baking with you too, and with Meme. Moms are really a reflection of the Holy Spirit, it’s amazing. I love you! Happy mother’s Day! xoxo
Petra's doll

No comments:

Post a Comment