Sunday, May 11, 2014

Jesus won



4/02/13:  Thanks for the blog (www.natalieannevolpe.blogspot.com). It’s beautiful. I really like it. And it does make me happy to see others benefiting from it. It’s so funny and it’s humbling, ‘cause now I can see so many different options, or different ways of doing things that I didn’t see then. That’s life. I know I can’t come back to earth in the physical, but the Lord is so sweet and so wonderful and is giving me so many chances and opportunities to affect things on this earth with the people I love and who love me. It’s really neat and wonderful. I’m very thankful. It’s like I thought it would be all over, no going back, and although it’s true in a way, the world of the spirit is so much greater and so much more amazing than I could have ever imagined, and the Lord is so incredible that He actually does make a way for me to come and fix some of the mess I caused. I’m so thankful for that. It helps others but it also brings healing to me, to my spirit. It’s so wonderful to be totally out of the devil’s reach. Even if I still see his dirty work and the way he hinders people and situations, he has no grip on me any longer, I belong to Jesus forever and Jesus holds me so close, the devil cannot even get near me, and I’m so very thankful. It’s just wonderful. He thought he had me, he thought he had won, but Jesus won in the end, in spite of all my mistakes, in spite of all I did, Jesus won because I belonged to Him. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment