Sunday, May 17, 2015

Surprises

23/03/14 I’m totally at peace now, I feel so free, so free to love you, so free to feel your love for me. I’m actually awed by your love for me, can you believe it? It’s so sad how on earth there were times when I doubted it, it seems so incredible to me now. But I’m happy to see and feel your love. You’re a special mommy!
I try to help a lot of the people I know, so many people need help. A lot of times there’s not much I can do, but I see what’s happening and I pray for them, I bring their needs to the Lord, and He’s the one who brings about progress, victories, healing and change. Some things are easier than others, quicker than others. A lot depends also on the person’s receptiveness, their desire for change, their desperation for healing.
You know, Mom, just because I’m in Heaven doesn’t mean I know everything that’s going on. I know actually very little and I have so much to learn. Some things are for me to learn, and some things are not!

I still help the creation team from time to time. They call me or come and get me regularly. It’s a nice break for me from my earthly work. I get so fed and strengthened when I join them. It’s gonna be Easter soon and we’re preparing a big celebration for Jesus. It’s neat how Jesus is giving His creation team a certain amount of freedom when it comes to praise and worship. Of course, I don’t think anything can really be a surprise for Him, but maybe it can, maybe He purposely stops Himself from knowing certain things so He can enjoy surprises too. You know how I love to make surprises for people, so I’m ready to help the team with that. I can’t tell you about it now though, ‘cause it’s a surprise, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment