Saturday, August 16, 2014

The gift of loving and enjoying life to the full



Another thing I want to tell you is how much life on earth matters, how much your life matters. I was so shocked to realize how every little thing I did on earth had some repercussion Up Here, how everything mattered. Stuff that nobody knew about, even thoughts and secret prayers I’ve had, it all mattered. So don’t minimize your life on this earth. Everything counts, so don’t despise it, don’t get weary. Take time to enjoy this beautiful life, every little thing, every sunset, every beautiful sight. Breathe in the sea air. It’s so beautiful and everything you enjoy will strengthen you and give you fresh inspiration. It’s the Lord’s love for you, that’s His way of saying “I love you”. Like He revealed it to you way back before you knew Him, when you were in the Himalayas, that He had created it all for your pleasure, as a sign and token of His love for you. Isn’t it wonderful? Enjoy the music, enjoy the colors, the seasons, the wind, the waves, the sights, the sounds, the smells, the food, enjoy it all. ‘Cause it’s special. Of course life in Heaven is also very, very special, but life on earth is unique, so don’t miss any of it. I’m so thankful the Lord showed me to enjoy it all while I was there. I’m so thankful for this gift He had given me. I loved the life He had given me.
Keep following the Lord step by step, keep trusting Him for everything, keep depending on Him, He’ll continue to lead and guide you, He’ll always take care of you, He’ll always supply for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment