Sunday, April 26, 2015

Meeting Phoebz and Richard

9/03/14 I get to see pretty much as much as I want of your life, I get to partake of it much more than before, I get to see your beautiful, thoughtful, loving heart. I have to make an effort still not to regret certain things, but the Lord understands when I do and I know He’s forgiven me. Wow, I’m also realizing how much you had to forgive us kids for. It’s funny isn’t it, when we’re kids, we expect so much of our parents, and we think they owe us so much, not realizing how much pain we cause them at time. It’s certainly helping me to have a much broader perspective and much better appreciation of you guys.

I got to meet Phoebe you know. She’s fun, I like her. She’s helped me a lot actually. At first it was hard for me to relate to her, I looked at her like such a hero who went through so much and just waited for the Lord to take her. But she came out to find me and we had a great talk and she was so sweet. She was so humble! She told me how she didn’t really have a choice in the matter, and she doesn’t know what she’d have done if she was in my shoes. The Lord’s forgiven me and I know He fully understands me to the depth of my soul and He’s healed me completely now. But when I meet others like Pheebz I get hit. But now I’m ok and we’re good friends.

 I went to see Richard also who came recently. He’s gonna be ok. His story is a bit different. We’re all helping each other, it’s neat. The Lord’s love is so amazing. The devil thought he’d won when he took our lives, but the Lord won! The devil can’t touch us. And our parents’ testimony is so, so powerful. I don’t think you can realize that fully now, Mom, but your testimony is very powerful and the devil is real mad about it, ‘cause it totally defeats him. I love you Mommy. I just want to hold and hug you and love you all the time. I would like for my love to uphold you, to cheer you up, to make things all better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment